Comprising 56 beautiful, jewel-like paintings and 600 expert drawings and sketches by the feminist Victorian artist Evelyn De Morgan (1855 – 1919) and 600 examples of fine lusterware and Islamicinspired glazed ceramics by her husband, the brilliant and innovative member of the Arts and Crafts circle, William De Morgan (1839 – 1917), the De Morgan Collection is the largest, most comprehensive collection of De Morgan artworks in the world.
The Collection is owned by the De Morgan Foundation, an independent registered charity which receives no government funding and relies on the generosity of its supporters to carry out its core activities, caring for the Collection, offering public access to these exquisite artworks as well as its research and educational activities.
By becoming a De Morgan Corporate Supporter, you will enjoy a very special engagement with the Collection and Curator.
Corporate Supporter Benefits Package
Supporters enjoy a tailored benefits package, including:
- A personal welcome and an invitation to a Curator-led, private behind-the-scenes visit to the Foundation’s archives and the Evelyn De Morgan drawings collection for five persons, with the Foundation’s Curator, Sarah Hardy.
- Free entry to De Morgan long-term loan venues and an introductory welcome tour by arrangement, for five persons.
- Invitations to De Morgan Foundation private views and opening receptions.
- A visit to your offices, with a selection of ceramics from the handling collection, for an inspirational talk on the work of the Foundation and its Collection.
- Invitations to an annual private drinks reception with the Curator and Trustees at one of the De Morgan venues, for up to 12 persons.
A quarterly news update on the De Morgan Collection and the Foundation’s activities.
- Subject to agreement, acknowledgement of Supporter status on the De Morgan Foundation website and in the De Morgan Foundation annual report.
- The opportunity for your organisation to ‘adopt’ a specific artwork to ensure its long-term care, conservation and public display, with acknowledgement in the collection catalogue, in the annual report, and near the artwork itself (where possible) for the duration of your support.
Corporate Support starts at £3,000 pa for the above benefits package, with further benefits available tailored to your specific interests and needs.
To find out more about Corporate Support please contact Sarah Hardy: email@example.com or telephone +44 (0)1483 600 823