search the site:
THE DE MORGAN FOUNDATION owns an unparalleled collection of ceramics and oil paintings by William and Evelyn De Morgan, a husband and wife duo who were key proponents of the Arts and Crafts Movement in the late 19th and early 20th Century.
© 2010 The De Morgan Centre, 38 West Hill, London SW18 1RX T 020 8871 1144 E firstname.lastname@example.org Charity No. 310004. Registered in England